Website PlumbLife Plumbing
$20 – $75 per hour (USD)
2+ year experience in Residential Plumbing Service
Compensation: $20 – $75 per hour
ABOUT PLUMBLIFE PLUMBING
PlumbLife Plumbing guarantees top-notch residential plumbing service to the greater Richmond and Williamsburg areas. From a basic faucet installation to a complete overhaul of your sewer line, our team of plumbers offers exemplary residential services to cater to all our customers’ plumbing requirements. Our primary motive is to elevate your experience by ensuring you receive premium white-glove service. We use only the highest quality equipment and parts and prioritize delivering exceptional work to ensure customer satisfaction. Our service appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm, and we take weekends off to ensure our team stays refreshed to continue delivering the best.
We genuinely believe in surpassing customer expectations by leaving no stone unturned in providing unparalleled service. Right from the start, we treat every job like it’s our own family member’s plumbing needs. That’s why our family-owned business values our employees and offers them competitive pay, incredible benefits, and even a vacation package! We’re committed to providing our team with the best, as we know that they are the backbone of our business. Choose PlumbLife Plumbing today, and experience the difference that exceptional service can make!
- full-time Plumbing Technician / Plumber
- arrive on-time to customer’s homes to accurately diagnose system issues
- properly inform the homeowners about their options for repair & replacement
- perform the agreed-upon repairs and/or installations
- Ability to work with large power tools
- NO WEEKENDS OR ON-CALL.
- Highly Incentivizing Performance Based Pay
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid time off (PTO) available at hire date
- Paid holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day)
- Sick Pay available at hire date
- Health Insurance options available
- A take home company van, company iPad, and all large power & drain tools are provided as well.
QUALIFICATIONS OF A PLUMBING TECHNICIAN
• 2+ years of experience in relevant plumbing (residential service is our main focus)
• Preferred journeyman or master card
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Ability to pass a background check and drug test
If you possess the qualities of being driven, skilled, productive, and reliable, we want you! We’re always looking for someone that can give respect to both clients and colleagues, take pride in their work and have a passion for being a team player, while also maintaining a clean and respectful work environment. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to showcase your talents and meet our team!